Job descriptionJob role: Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
You will be joining a leading Software company who are currently undergoing rapid growth and continued success. This opportunity will suit you if you want to join a global name, who develop software for multi-national brands, whilst still making sure you are supported and nurtured then read on.
To be considered for the role you will have worked on projects through a complete software lifecycle from inception to delivery.
• Agile based project delivery
• Facilitation of SCRUM sessions
• Use of Agile tools
• Understand, agree and document requirements through detailed business analysis
• Liaise with clients, maintaining and developing effective working relationships
• Ability to deliver projects on time, to specification and within budget
• Manage and organise staff
• Produce project plans, risk and issues logs, status reports
• Understand resourcing requirements in order to facilitate / manage delivery
• Produce both internal and external reports
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to review existing processes and implement new processes when and where required, thereby improving productivity and quality
• Experience of a full SDLC
• Understanding of IT infrastructure, development methodologies / terminology
Essential Skills & Qualifications
• PRINCE 2
• Full UK driving license is essential
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this role, please send your CV through immediately.