Job descriptionGraduate Recruiter
Bury St Edmunds
£20,000 - £23,000 + Commission
Cooper Lomaz are looking to add a Graduate to our team in Bury St Edmunds. If you have recently finished University with an Engineering-related or Business-related Degree, and are considering your career options then I want to hear from you!
Recruitment is a great industry to work in, especially for those who are ambitious, love learning and want to earn great money quickly! With a great track record of developing Graduates, Cooper Lomaz is a great place to start and build your career.
What does a Graduate Recruiter do?
The position is a varied role which is all about people. You will find yourself doing a wide range of activities which will centre around speaking to people, both on the phone and face-to-face. From approaching companies about their needs to supporting candidates throughout the entire process, you will never find yourself watching the clock.
- Working with new and existing clients to support them with their recruitment requirements
- Finding and speaking to candidates to match them with their ideal job
- Support clients and candidates through the recruitment process, and beyond
- Using innovative technology and Social Media to promote your personal brand
As a Graduate Recruiter, you will receive all of the training and support you need to be successful. Our tried and tested Onboarding and Learning & Development Programme will ensure you know everything you need to know, and everybody around you will support you with anything you need help with. The training you receive will involve the perfect mix of classroom-based training, online learning and deskside support.
What makes a great Recruiter?
Our values are Knowledge, Passion, Perseverance and Innovation for a reason. If you know your stuff, are passionate about what you do, stick at it and look for better ways of doing things, you'll make a great Recruiter!
What will I get for being a successful Recruiter?
This is where a career in recruitment sets it aside from other roles. At Cooper Lomaz our Recruitment Consultants enjoy a great working environment as well as a really attractive financial and benefits package from day one.
We pride ourselves on our extensive range of rewards and incentives. We understand that the job of a recruiter can be stressful, so we also have an outstanding array of benefits and perks to reward you! In addition to our highly competitive basic salary, we have a fantastic commission scheme that rewards you for your results, as well as an unrivalled quarterly bonus scheme.
We have over 30 market-leading benefits, including but not limited to:
- Vitality Health, well-being and fitness suite for all
- Private Health care for all employees
- Extended 'well-being' lunch hours
- A comprehensive Learning and Development plan for each employee
- Overseas incentive trips
- Company events, quarterly awards and 5-star dining experiences are all part of the thank you' for your hard work
If you are looking to start a career, and love the sound of what comes with a career in recruitment, then Apply Now!