Job descriptionProject Manager - Infrastructure
£450 - £500 per day
3 Months, plus potential extension
This role has been deemed as Outside IR35. If choosing to work through an Umbrella Company instead of PSC, the rate shown is what would be paid to the Um brella Company.
My client based is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to work on a large exit programme. Within this role you will be responsible for managing the process of migrating the IT Systems and data, including Voice, Networks, Servers, Storage and Email systems.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong IT Project Management experience within a large environment
- Experience of managing large IT Exit projects highly desirable
- IT decommissioning project experience
- Strong technical background (IT, Infrastructure, Networks)
- Systems and data migration experience
- Budget and Resource management
- Risk Management
Due to the nature of this role, only a small amount of the work will be required to be on-site.
To be considered for this role, please apply now!