Job descriptionProject Manager
Norwich city centre
£25,000 - £30,000
Pleased to announce that Cooper Lomaz are working with a fantastic company that is going through a period of change. You will be a Project Manager with a couple of years' experience to assist with a large digital transformation projects. Looking to take your career to the next level!
In this position you will be required to:
• Create a clear plan for project delivery
• Ensuring teams know what the plans are, and when deadlines need to be hit
• Report to stakeholders on the progress of the project
• Managing risks
• Assist in evolving the methodology so that going forward projects are delivered as efficiently and effectively as possible
• Coaching on Agile Project Management principles - when necessary
This role will be perfect for someone that has either assisted in the management of certain projects or has handled smaller projects end to end.
Benefits to you
• Fantastic exposure into Project Management (end to end)
• Gaining a firm understanding on how a large organisation runs digital projects
• To join a close-knit team of professionals that are motivated to meet deadlines and go above and beyond
• Learn new skills - working with a team of brilliant individuals you're constantly learning on the job!
• Free gym memberships
• 25 days Annual Leave + BH
My client is looking to recruit somebody quickly, so to be considered for the role please apply now!