Job descriptionCooper Lomaz are pleased to be working with this highly regarded brand in the Bury St Edmunds area to appoint a new Credit Controller in to their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and energetic business who can offer a great path for progression.
As Credit Controller you will be handle incoming calls and emails, have daily contact with field based personnel, collect payment and allocate cash. Responsibilities will include:
- Control of own ledger
- Collection of payments
- Dealing with disputed invoices
- Cash allocation
- Direct debits
- Liaison over telephone
In order to be successful, you will:
- Be studying towards your AAT qualification
- Have experience of dealing with customers either on the phone or face to face
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Hold experience in a large/medium sized business preferred
- Be proficient in Excel
This is an exciting role within a local employer of choice with the opportunity for progression and excellent benefits.