Job descriptionSales Co-ordinator
Mon - Fri / 8:30 - 5pm
This international manufacturing brand with a rich domestic history are on an upwards trajectory with various projects launching and a growth plan in place, so if you are looking for a new opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, this could be the role for you!
You will support customers, dealers, consultants and internal sales staff working across the UK market. Answering calls/emails and processing all related documentation as well as office admin.
- Prepare quotations and proved all technical information to customers including follow ups.
- Raising purchase orders
- Monitoring deliveries and collections to ensure monthly objectives are met
- Updating CRM & spreadsheets
- Attention to detail is critical
- Organised, Flexible/adaptable
- IT literate
- Business to business experience
If you are interested in working for globally renowned business and being part of the backbone of the business with progression opportunities, apply now!