Job descriptionCooper Lomaz are currently recruiting for an exciting new Quality Assurance Assistant role for our growing client in Melton Constable, Norfolk. (£21,000-£25,000)
Working as part of the Quality Assurance and Technical team, you'll be ensuring product safety, preventing product problems and guaranteeing quality across the site.
- The inspection of the manufacturing environment, calibration, hygiene, and swabbing critical areas prior to production.
- Inspecting, testing, sampling, and sorting products or goods being manufactured while processing in line with company quality and process standards, food safety, hygiene and legality.
- Maintaining records and documentation relating to process control. Ensuring records are completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Ensure company GMP procedures are being adhered to.
- Collecting and submitting samples for microbiological, chemical and sensory analysis on a daily basis.
- Assist in the induction of new employees and maintain training and competency records.
- Assist with customer visits and audits.
- Assist and ensure internal audits are completed and updated and non-conformances are communicated to the relevant internal departments.
- Other duties to assist department when required.
- Various other tasks and responsibilities
Qualifications you'll need:
- Food Safety Level 2
- HACCP Level 2