Job descriptionMy client, established over 40 years ago, is a leader in their field of manufacturing and due to ongoing expansion currently have an exciting opening for a Machine Minder.
This position would be suitable for someone who has prior experience as a Machine Minder / Operator or who has an interest in progressing into this line of work. The key element is that you have a good attitude, are reliable and are not afraid of hard work! Full training will be provided on this role.
A brief overview of the duties for this position include:
• Setting up and operating the machinery
• Maintaining and monitoring the machines
• Feeding the machinery
• Performing routine checks
• Working to deadlines
The ideal person for this role will posses:
• Ability to work within a small team.
• Conscientious with a keen eye for detail.
• Willing to be flexible and complete a wide range of tasks varying day to day.
• Be reliable and with a positive attitude to do well and progress over time
• Hold a full driving licence and own transport (rural location)
This is a full time position with an ASAP start. You would be working an ongoing shift pattern. Mon / Tues / Weds 6am-6pm for 4 weeks, then Thurs / Fri / Sat 6am-6pm. There are also overtime opportunities during busy periods.
If you enjoy a varied role with a company that encourage and support ongoing development this could be the opportunity for you.
To apply please send your latest CV or call Gerry to discuss further.