Job descriptionProduction Operative
Monday to Friday (6 am to 2 pm, 2 pm - 10 pm on weekly rotation)
12 Month Temporary Contract Initially
£10 - £11.74 per hour (PAYE)
Our large client in Ipswich is recruiting for a number of Production Operatives to work in their facility. In this role you will work in a team of people responsible for handling and processing materials.
- Using tools to process materials through the manufacturing process
- Operating different types of equipment, including manual and automated devices
- Quality Inspections
- Completing documentations and collecting data
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working with machinery
- Good manual dexterity
- Good communication skills
- Able to read and follow written and verbal instructions
This client is looking for a number of people, with immediate starts available. Please apply now for immediate review!