Job descriptionBusiness Analyst - 9 month Fixed Term Contract
Salary up to £45,000
Hybrid Working Role
Cooper Lomaz are recruiting for a Business Analyst on a 9 month FTC to join our client in an Exciting Fully Remote Based Role
Our Client, a well known Energy Provider is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for governing the inception, planning and delivery of business change. Your success will be measured against business value, KPI's and delivery and you will be expected to consistently implement small changes that will contribute to overall success.
This role is perfect for applicants who have a keen eye for detail and a passion for working on long term projects.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Develop compelling and robust business cases founded on accurate root cause analysis; supported by detailed impact analysis, evidence based decision making and benefits measurement.
• Elicit, analyse, manage, communicate and champion business, stakeholder and regulatory requirements adopting the company change governance process.
• Quickly understands the business issues and strategic goals of our organisation and industry that will feed into the business case.
• Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, identifying options for consideration. Works with stakeholders and challenge where necessary to help identify potential benefits and available options for consideration in the business case, and in defining acceptance tests.
• Facilitates scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives of medium size and complexity. Contributes to selection of the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative, ensuring traceability back to source. Discovers and analyses requirements for fitness for purpose as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
If this role is of interest to you or if you would like to find out more about others like it then please contact Cooper Lomaz today.