Job descriptionSoftware Tester UK Home Based Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic QA / Software Tester for a fully remote permanent role, our client has been remote for several years and have a fantastic remote working structure and support system. We are recruiting a number of Testers where you will be remotely and proactively working alongside and within a small development team to test and assist with the mobilisation of new developments for a market leading property risk & compliance software and all associated systems. This includes Web facing front ends, Mobile Applications, and supporting Databases.
The role will also be involved in ensuring new client mobilisations and configuration/functionality changes to existing clients are launched smoothly. You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence & ability to work with senior technical and non-technical colleagues, ability to self-start and see tasks through to completion with a keen eye for detail and problem solving
The ideal candidate will have experience of one or more of the following:
- Automated Functional Testing of Web Applications
- API (Postman) Testing
- Native Mobile Application Testing
- Testing of Workflow management systems
- You will have a good understanding of Multiple Development methodologies.
Desirable skills include:
- Experience with Selenium or other Automated Functional Test Tools
- Azure DevOps or other Test and Development Management Tools
- Basic understanding of SQL Server or other Database systems
- Ideally you will be ISQTB Foundation level qualified.
Apply now for full details all applications must be UK based.