Job descriptionMy client is a Global engineering company specialise in the design & manufacture of bespoke Offshore & Marine solutions and has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Naval Architect to join their team and develop, grow and manage the consultancy business of my client.
Duties will include:
- Work to Company standards in respect of Project Management;
- Design and analysis of floating and fixed offshore structures including CALM Buoys, FPSO Vessels and consultancy work;
- My client is a Global engineering company specialise in the design & manufacture of bespoke Offshore & Marine solutions and has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Consultant Naval Architect / Head of Department to join their team and develop, grow and manage the consultancy business of my client.
- Analysis of offshore structures using hydrodynamic analysis, mooring analysis, stability analysis and structural assessments.
- If not already familiar with software tools learn how to use ANSYS, Ariane, Hydrostar, Orcaflex, GHS, Python;
- Any other duties required.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Masters and / or Degree in Naval Architecture;
- At least five to 10 years' experience in a small office environment;
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines;
- A mature approach working autonomously;
- Ability to pay attention to detail;
- Self motivated/able to use initiative
This is a full time, permanent position with an ASAP start. This is paying a competitive salary dependant on experience and there is an option to be based either at the head office in Ipswich or at their London satellite office.
If this position is of interest then please submit your latest CV or call Gerry to discuss further.