Job descriptionSoftware Developer
We are currently working exclusively with a Medical / Pharmacy computer software provider working on ground-breaking systems. As part of a UK wide growth plan our client is looking to recruit an experienced Software Developer to join the team on a remote basis working on some exciting projects including messaging service projects working with C#, Webservices and API's.
As a 100% remote developer you will be a self-motivated individual capable of working independently as well as in a team and have outstanding communication abilities. Within this new role you will be working on parts of a complex and vast system that has ground-breaking elements and you will be focused on the creation of new functionality as well as enhancements to existing functionality with a lean to working on API projects and a new messaging services project looking at the projects interface.
• To develop new web software and functionality.
• Lean towards interface and Web API projects
• To interpret and code functionality from product specifications.
• To be able to analyse existing code.
• Unit test software functionality.
Specific Job Skills:
• C# / ASP.NET
• Experience of API's
• HTML 5
• Bootstrap and Knockout.js
Preference will be given to candidates with the additional job skills
• Crystal Reports
• InterSystems Cache - training will be given in Cache where necessary
• Microsoft Office
• Healthcare or Messaging Services Experience (not essential)
To find out more about this role apply now