Job descriptionMy client is a Global manufacturing company based in the Stowmarket area and they currently have a great opportunity for a Planning Administrator to join them on a temporary basis.
This person will be assisting their planning team, working remotely with the Senior Planner. It is vitally important that you are a dedicated and self-motivated person for this position.
It is estimated that this additional help will be required for approximately 2 months, but may extend a little longer if needed.
Your general duties will be:
- Review material master data by SKU, and submit change forms if needed.
- Check storage locations by material numbers from SAP. Develop a list and submit changes if needed.
- Pull safety stock information from SAP by material number for further evaluation, and submit change forms if needed.
- Pull lead times from system for further analysis, and submit change forms if needed.
- Extract Customer Specifications from system and develop an Excel file to understand CFR requirements.
- Extract BOLs for all items and SAP for further evaluation, and submit change forms if needed.
- Evaluate SKU usage in SAP, and submit change forms if needed.
- Generate Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) for transaction process.
- Assist on re-designing of receiving practices for system maintenance.
- Help with SAP training once system has been updated.
- Other activities as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a mix of solid Administration skills including intermediate MS Excel, SAP user knowledge, and ideally Planning experience or similar. This is a full working week covering Monday to Friday.
If this position sounds of interest then please apply with your latest CV or call Gerry to discuss in further detail.