Job descriptionWe are working with a growing team within a FMCG environment who are seeking a Production operative based in a rural location near Woodbridge Suffolk.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To assist in the manufacture of products to the correct Recipe and Specification to the highest quality and hygiene standards in line
with the Company's HACCP procedures and health & safety procedures.
2. To observe good manufacturing practices and observe strict rules of hygiene to protect raw materials, product, packaging, equipment
and machinery from contamination.
3. To follow procedures relating to the critical control points set out in the Company's HACCP.
4. To clean as you go and maintain the required standards of hygiene at all time.
5. To report anything out of specification, of concern, risk to product, company or personnel.
6. To work together as a team in completing daily tasks and schedules.
1. To take instruction from the Production Supervisor as to what is required for that day's Production.
2. To receive raw materials and packaging into production, checking goods to make sure GRN's and Use by Dates are in date and the
goods are in a clean condition.
3. To handle the packaging used for the company's products (glass units, plastic buckets, lids etc.) safely and hygienically and to
continually inspect for defects.
4. To deal correctly and safely with all glass breakages, clearing up breakages in accordance with company procedures.
5. To apply lids & labels correctly for the product being produced.
6. To properly apply tamper evident seals ensuring the date code for each product produced is correct and is clearly visible.
7. To stack finished product onto pallets as per specification and adequately shrink wrap.
8. To record CCP results, report any results which are outside specification (product or process) and seek authorisation before
9. To clean areas of the factory in accordance with cleaning instruction cards.
10. To strip, clean and re-assemble process equipment/machinery.
11. To handle tools in accordance with procedures and ensure they do not present any risk of contamination.
12. To complete all process paperwork as required.
13. To undertake appropriate testing of product (organoleptic, viscosity, pH and TSS) as required subject to training and/or supervision.