Job descriptionMy client is a manufacturing company based in the Needham Market area and they currently have a great opportunity for a HR Administrator to join them on a temporary basis.
This person will be assisting their HR Department with general Administrative tasks to include...
- Filing and organisation of various company records that may need archiving, destroying, or reorganization.
- Clean and organize office areas and large conference rooms.
- Scan documents to Company SharePoint system
- Make Copies of documentation
- Accurate data entry
- General administrative tasks as required
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills...
- Be organized with solid MS Office skills
- Experience of Sharepoint ideally
- Previous experience of working in a HR function would be highly desirable
- Have ability to organize meeting and events of benefit.
- Proactive, self-motivated and willing to ask questions and follow direction
- Initiative to take on additional administrative functions
- Have ability to work independently
- Reliable and dependable
- Full driving licence and own transport
This is an ongoing contract position and is predicted to last for approximately 6 to 8 weeks. You would be working Monday to Friday, anything from 25-35hrs per week dependant on your potential availability. This is for an ASAP start.
If this position sounds of interest and you have the required skills then please submit your latest CV or call Gerry to discuss further.