Job descriptionSenior Software Developer
We are working with a Fully Remote working client who do have a site based in Cambridge who are seeking a Senior Software Developer. This is a 100% remote role offering lots of progression and the opportunity to work on some great projects and microservice Architecture.
Within this new role you will be directly involved with the design and delivery of microservice-based services with a TDD approach and you will design and code features to satisfy business goals specified, within technical constraints and based on existing desktop application behaviour. Applicants will be required to contribute to automation test coverage and as part of the senior role you will assist in Mentoring team members and taking part in code reviews. You will have extensive experience working with C# in a web services environment and experience working with microservices and ideally worked in an Agile team.
Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience of working with C# in a web services environment.
- Experience of working with microservice based architecture.
- Experience of working with Docker. Any experience with Kubernetes is a bonus.
- Experience of working as part of an Agile team.
- Experience of reading and understanding large codebases.
- Experience of source control and working with git.
- Experience of continuous integration and writing build scripts, working with Azure DevOps Pipelines.
- Familiarity with remote working.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.