Job descriptionOur client is one of the world's leading providers of specialised subsea pipeline protection systems to oil and gas majors and offshore contractors. Their products support, protect and stabilise all kinds of subsea installations worldwide.
The objective of this role is to provide excellent management of projects as assigned within our client's international geographic project areas.
You must be able to demonstrate versatility, ability and initiative to proactively bridge any gaps in resource and requirement across projects handling / management and general business areas as required. This role services the clients in all aspects, from bid to design to manufacture to delivery, each job is a project.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Projects and Operations
• Project, manufacture and logistics management, possible specific ownership dedicated geographical areas.
• Ensuring projects won, assigned and delivered in terms of manufacture.
• Client driven paperwork for larger projects, i.e. MRBs, shipping documentation or any other such requirement as part of projects contractual close out and completion.
• Client visits during projects as required and to include QHSE overview if required.
• Flexibility in workplace and managing overseas projects as required.
• Overseas project supervision and administration on projects specific basis as agreed with MD.
• Ensure all project information and updates are managed appropriately for all geographical areas of responsibility, information to be relayed to HR in the correct format and updated regularly as appropriate.
• All meeting minutes and action plans are written up, filed and sent out as appropriate.
• Understand budgets and costs within a project and company.
• To proactively look to grow and expand role as appropriately and for company benefit.
Qualification & Competency Criteria
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in civil, structural, marine or offshore engineering environment.
• Site supervision or manager experience.
• Client liaison experience.
• Production / Project Management experience.
• Management outlook.
• Good, general commerciality.
• Good working pace and drive to succeed.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to work under own self supervision.
• Willing to take responsibility and accountability.
If you feel this is the role for you, or you'd like to discuss further, please call Lana on 01603 733091.