Job descriptionIT Project Manager
St Helens (mix of Home and Site working)
6 Month Contract
£200 - £225 per day to Umbrella Company (Inside IR35)
A large NHS Trust in St Helens is looking to add a Project Manager to their Digital Team.
Within this role you will be responsible for delivering IT and Digital projects as part of a large change project across the Trust.
- Take the lead in delivering the change programme
- Lead project resource across an array of projects
- Budget management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Liaise with healthcare professionals to ensure projects are having desired impact
- Manage risks
- PRINCE2 Qualification
- Substantial management experience at a senior level within the NHS
- Relevant qualification or work experience in Management
- Capacity to translate complex system requirements into operational solutions
This is a great opportunity to have a huge impact on a large NHS Trust, including the staff and the patients using the Trust.
Please apply now if you are a Project Manager with experience of delivering IT projects to the NHS.