Job descriptionSenior UX Researcher
Professional Licensing Authority
Up to £45,000
Hybrid Working Role
Cooper Lomaz are looking to recruit a Senior UX Researcher for our client, a Professional Licensing Authority in the Cambridgeshire area.
This is an exciting new role that will allow a UX Researcher to progress with a leading company that has exciting plans for 2022.
In this role you will be working with a newly established Digital Design Team who strive to develop product, service and user needs. The role helps to ensure that services are usable and intuitive and validates opportunities for future development.
Key Skills and Responsibilities Include:
• Working in collaboration with colleagues in product development and UX design, evangelise UX throughout the RSC and argue the cost-benefit of user experience activities. Help measure and monitor the effect of UX on the company's success.
• Identify potential users of services, features and systems and facilitate the recruitment of appropriate candidates for user research and interviews.
• Help structure and run effective interviews and user testing sessions that get beyond surface opinions (what users say) to reveal user goals (what users want).
• Choose and suggest the most appropriate evaluation methods.
• Recommend and assist in the design of experiments. Understand how to control and measure variables. Plan and administer different types of usability evaluation.
• Gather, analyse and discerningly assess qualitative and quantitative data on our users (web analytics, search and web logs, user surveys, support calls and research interviews, as well as existing customer insights). Critically evaluate previous user research.
• Measure usability though System Usability Scale [SUS], sentiment analysis, task completion, etc. and call out usability problems. Persuade product, design teams, and the business to take action on the results.
• Choose the most appropriate format and event for sharing findings and recommendations: for example, a report, a presentation, a daily stand-up or a highlights video.
In exchange for your commitment to the company you can expect a generous salary and opportunities for progression.
If this role sounds like its for you then please contact Cooper Lomaz today.
This vacancy offers hybrid working so applicants would ideally live nearby or be prepared to commute to Cambridge when required.