Job descriptionCooper Lomaz are working with this successful brand based in the Bury St Edmunds area to appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their shared service function on a Temporary basis. This will be someone who will develop excellent relationships with internal and external customers and deliver outstanding service.
• Processing of invoices, both PO and Non-PO, in line with company and legal requirements.
• Dealing with any queries quickly and efficiently escalating where appropriate.
• Cover team absence so it is delivered seamlessly to the business.
• Engage and collaborate with the business to increase the levels of process compliance
• Prioritise and manage workload to achieve team performance metrics.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Highly flexible and adaptable to business change
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to cope and experience of working with high volumes of transactions
• Strong customer service ethos
• Takes ownership of problems through to resolution
• IT literate (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Working knowledge of at least one major ERP or integrated accounting package (preferred)