Job descriptionFront End Developer - Flexible Working
Are you a talented, keen enthusiastic Client Side Developer who is keen supporting and designing a wide variety of websites and applications?
This role will be working on a large range of products and you will take responsibility for see your work through conception to delivery.
Although this role is front end focused a broad interest in all aspects of coding including back end will be a bonus.
Technical must haves….
• Front -end web development
• Client-side frameworks
• Asp.net, C#, WPF
• HTML, SASS/CSS
• Database driven web development
• Take on responsibility and working on own initiative
• Previous experience in tools such as Visual Studio
• Unit Testing/GIT/Continuous Integration
• Cross Browser
• Webpack/Bootstrap Dependency Injection
• UI design patterns
Excellent salary plus benefits such as hybrid working arrangements, enhanced pension, life insurance, free car parking, (city based) 25 days plus bank holidays.
If you have experience in any of the above areas and would like to join a friendly team working in an agile environment it would be great to hear from you! Please apply to the link with copy of your CV.