Job descriptionJunior IT Support Assistant
£10 - £10.80 per hour (PAYE)
My client based in Norwich is looking to recruit a Junior IT Support Assistant to work on a large project. This role is a great opportunity for somebody without commercial IT experience to gain valuable experience.
- Supporting users with basic IT and mobile phone queries
- Setting up IT equipment
- Helping the Project Team deliver the project on time
- Good IT knowledge from studies or experience
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent communication skills
If you are looking for your first job in IT, or have some experience and are looking to work in a more formal environment then apply now.