Job descriptionMy client is a very well established manufacturer and due to expansion of the business they now have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Development Representative with bilingual language skills in French and German.
Your role would be to focus on growing revenue in Europe. You would be responsible for researching potential customers, pre-qualifying opportunities and connecting such opportunities with an appropriate member of the Sales Team.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Research and identify potential customers to develop, maximising opportunities for success.
- Initiate contact with potential customers through cold calling or responding to enquiries with the aim of developing new leads and relationships. Networking to identify decision makers.
- Maintain the CRM system accurately with the customer pipeline, from lead to prosect quote.
- Move qualified leads through the pipeline and connect them with the Sales team.
- Present the Company's products and capabilities utilising a variety of methods such as phone, email, webinars, conference calls.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers, identifying potential needs and opportunities for revenue growth.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Team to maximise lead generation and prospect conversion to meet individual and Company goals, ensuring targets are met.
- Continually develop and update product and application knowledge.
- Generate regular progress reports as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following essential skills and behaviours;
- Bilingual; fluent in English as well as French and German.
- Proactive, self-motivated, independent, and determined to grow revenue.
- Ability to use own initiative, pitch, open doors and gain contacts.
- Strong resilience: able to take rejection, knock-backs and move on.
- Friendly personality with good relationship building skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to research customers using the internet and publications.
- Ability to use a variety of communication platforms such as email, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Teams.
- Ability to understand basic technical concepts.
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Strong communication, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Successful completion of coursework
This is a full time, permanent position working a 36.5 hour week. Monday-Thursday 8am-4:30pm, Friday 8am-12:30pm. This role would be primarily working on site Monday to Thursday with Friday potentially working from home.
This position pays a competitive salary plus company benefits including free parking, company pension, annual leave, life assurance and more.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the required language skills and sales experience then please submit your latest CV or call Gerry to discuss further.