Job descriptionWe have an exciting opportunity to join a well-known and established company in Fakenham. Due to the company's expansion and growth, they are looking for a Hygiene Team Leader to join their growing business who is willing to make a difference and progress within the company.
Job Title - Hygiene Team Leader
Location - Fakenham, Norfolk
Salary - £25,500 per annum
Shift Pattern - 4 days on/ 4 days off - Days only!
Benefits working for our Client:
• 23.5 days annual + bank holidays + purchase up to 4 extra days per year
• Free parking on site
• One day paid leave for charity/community work
• Discounts on the products
• Employee value awards
• Employee engagement events and initiatives
As a Hygiene Team Leader your main aim will be to ensure that site is cleaned and all hygiene services are operating to the highest standards.
Day to day duties:
• Working alongside the Hygiene Manager to ensure all legislations are being adhered to
• Leading, training and motivating a team of hygiene operatives
• Ensure the site is cleaned up to standards and complying with risk assessments
• Ensure cleaning products are always available
Skills and Experience -
• Able to demonstrate and lead a team
• Understanding of COSHH & HACCP
• Health and Safety & Food Safety Training
If you are currently a Hygiene Team Leader or Supervisor and would like a new opportunity, or would like more information please contact Kirsty at Cooper Lomaz on 01603 774374 or email me on email@example.com