Job descriptionOur hugely successful client has been established for over 40 years with family and quality at its heart. They are seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join their growing team!
Reporting to: Quality Assurance Manager
Direct reports: Quality Assurance Operatives
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 10am - 7pm
This role is to organise and communicate daily with the Quality Assurance Operatives, to ensure effective monitoring, recording and corrective actioning of all production line processes.
KEY DUTIES (not an exhaustive list)
• To check and audit all process documentation to ensure it is completed correctly and in accordance with site quality procedures.
• To audit and record findings of inspections and report any non-conformances.
• To ensure that products meet customer and Company specifications.
• To ensure the correct calibration of temperature probes and scales occur and review and report monthly.
• Completion and registration of the ALS system for micro testing.
• To ensure water testing is completed and sent to laboratory, documented and update Quality/Technical Manager.
• To support Production Team - nonconformance, quarantine, internal specification, process control.
• To complete background checks on equipment and factory environment to ensure that all comply with requirements, are in good working order and fit for purpose.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Assurance Supervisor is accountable for communicating with the team to ensure effective monitoring, recording and corrective actioning of all production line processes. They are also responsible for ensuring the health, safety and welfare of colleagues working on the shop floor within their area.
* Minimum of 1 year in Quality Assurance (essential).
* Industry knowledge (desirable).
* Minimum of GCSE English and Maths.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Team player.
* Good communication skills.
* The job holder may be required at any time to perform any reasonable task outside the general provisions of this job description in the pursuance of Good Company Practice or Need.
* During peak processing times, the job holder may be required to work extra or different hours, or variable shifts to help meet the needs of the business.
If you'd like to discuss the role further, or to apply, please contact Lana @ Cooper Lomaz on 01603 733091.