Job descriptionAre you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer in the Boston area who is looking for a new challenge?
Do you like the idea of working within a FMCG environment and visiting various Food Manufacturing companies within Lincolnshire this role could be the right fit for you!
Here at Cooper Lomaz we have an exciting opportunity to join one of our Clients on a permanent basis, with a competitive salary of up to £42000 per annum depending on experience, company van, company tools and an attractive benefit package.
The role will require you to work on 4on/4 off basis NIGHTS only.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer your duties will include:
• Carrying out preventative maintenance
• Electrical fault finding on PLC's, Motors, Production lines and control panels.
• Attending to breakdowns
• New machinery installations
• Involvement in ad hoc projects
• Electrical skills with the relevant qualifications e.g. 18th Edition
• Competent with electrical and PLC fault finding
• Previous engineering experience within FMCG sector.
If this role feels like a good fit for you, please feel free to get in contact with Serge Rancans at Cooper Lomaz.
Phone: 01603 733064