Job description| Maintenance Engineer | North Walsham | £40k | 42 Hours | 6am-6pm & 6pm-6am |
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer looking for your next challenge in a highly successful company?!
Do you have a knack for problem solving?
I am currently working with an innovative, globally recognised company who now find themselves looking for a proven maintenance engineer to assist in the planned and preventative task of keeping their machines running throughout the holiday period and onwards into 2022!
Working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern over a 2 week period, the ideal person would be someone who is learned in the ancillary machine maintenance profession, who can assist in the upkeep and improvement of the department working within an excellent team towards the same goals.
- Record, plan and escalate issues to ensure quality criteria is met
- Assess all risks, document and verbalise any service modifications
- Planned and preventative maintenance for work machinery, including but not limited to service and safety systems
- Identify the most cost effective ways to problem solve and rectify any issues
- Ideally a mechanical or electrical background
- Incredible team working skills
- Ability to procure risk assessments fit for purpose
- Maintain incredible attention to detail
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Process knowledge within moulding and process control
- Good understanding of automation & technical Poke Yoke technique
- Casual work wear
- Invites to company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Referral program
If this is a position which you feel matches up with your current skill set and are looking for a new challenge in your professional career, give me a call on 01603 733 094 and ask for Kelvin, I look forward to hearing from you.