Job descriptionOur client is a market-leading food and drink specialist and they're looking for several Skilled Technicians to join their team. If you're passionate, friendly and hard-working, we'd love to hear from you!
The successful candidates will support the Shift Manager and Team Leader in maintaining an efficient and continuously improving production line / area. They will deliver KPI objectives along with the well trained team, with open communication at all levels.
* Setting up a production line, ensuring all machinery is built up correctly
* Monitoring machinery, reporting any breakdowns.
* Completing traceability paperwork.
* Hourly quality control checks.
* Following and mixing product recipes.
* Ensuring work area is kept clean and tidy.
Monday to Friday - 10pm > 6am (NIGHTS)
* Good customer service skills.
* Good communicator.
* Desire to continuously improve both the work place and personally
* Minimum 1 year machine minder experience within FMCG.
* Basic Food Hygiene.
* Relevant Health & Safety awareness.
If you'd like to discuss the role further, or to apply, please contact Lana @ Cooper Lomaz