Job descriptionStores Operative
£13 - £14 per hour
39 hours per week (overtime available)
My client is the global leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke machinery for the food industry. They have been established for nearly 50 years and have undergone considerable growth throughout the years.
This growth continues and due to further expansion they are now seeking a Stores operative to join their team with an ASAP start. The successful applicant will be competent with data entry and have a good understanding of computer stock booking systems.
The role will involve tasks such as:
• Managing deliveries to stores, booking in arriving parts and ensuring goods received are checked for quality
• Picking of components/parts required for KMG machines
• Stock control and location finding
• Booking out parts, flagging stock discrepancies and shortages with our Stock Controller as and when they occur
• Using our in-house software (EFACs) to log changes with parts as they come into stores and handed out to employees for use
• Store's housekeeping and general tidying
• Maintain high customer service when dealing with colleagues from all departments
• Other reasonable duties as required by your line manager
If you feel that you have the correct skills and qualifications, alongside a proactive approach to work with a high attention to detail, this could be the perfect role to progress your career. Offering a wage of £13-£14 per hour alongside a 39 hour work week, this role is a great opportunity for a well organised, problem solver to make there mark on a rapidly growing company.