Job descriptionCondition Based Maintenance Engineer (CBM)
Monday > Friday, 07:00 > 16:30
My client is a prominent manufacturer across East Anglia, established for over 100 years and experienced year-on-year growth throughout their history.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a CBM to join the team in Suffolk. You'll be required to lead the application and use of condition monitoring techniques and strategies. You will become the site's subject matter expert for condition monitoring techniques, such as vibration analysis, thickness testing, thermography, oil analysis and ultrasonic inspection.
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced pension
- Responsible for the selection and use of different condition monitoring techniques based on best practice and liaison with engineering subject matter experts
- Manage vibration analysis on site, including carrying out VA routes and/or managing others doing so
- Responsible for lubrication on site and managing the Lubrication Technicians
- Interpretation of significant CBM activity outputs into effective information to create an appropriate response plan
- Developing & reviewing condition monitoring routes
- Provide training to Maintenance Technicians in all applicable condition monitoring techniques
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of condition monitoring techniques and communicate effectively
- Minimum CAT-I trained in Vibration Analysis (CAT-II is desirable)
- Can build effective working relationships with key engineering stakeholders on site
- Has a detailed understanding of industrial plant engineering
- Experience of coordinating proactive maintenance processes
- Mechanically-biased engineer or technician
- Either apprentice or degree qualified
If you would like to discuss the role further, please click to apply.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships