Job descriptionQuality and Regulatory Engineer
£40,000 - £43,000
Mon - Fri
Here at Cooper Lomaz, I have the great pleasure to be working with a multinational company leading the way in life sciences. If you're a Quality and regulatory Engineer looking for a fresh challenge in a fast-paced environment we are looking for you.
If you're a self-motivated Quality Specialist with experience in a manufacturing environment, then you would be perfect for this role.
To be successful in this role you we would be looking for someone who can:
• Conduct and contribute to the management of the compliance review process
• Carry out internal audits
• Write critical systems documentation
• Ensure conformance to regulatory requirements
• Support the Quality Assurance Manager in deploying new, or changes to existing, processes and systems to improve the overall effectiveness, efficiency and compliance of our Quality Management System
• Lead preventative and corrective actions in relation to quality issues using 8D methodology
• Ensure the company is informed and has up-to-date information on all applicable and necessary specifications and standards.
If you would be interested in working in an incredibly exciting role focussing on life science, quality and innovation, then this role could be the perfect one for you. If you're interested and would like to apply, click below
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships