Software Tester required to join a talented technical team, working for a global award-winning specialist professional services and technology business.
You will be helping with test, delivery and monitoring of a leading software platform, which are typically built on, amongst others: C#, .Net, WordPress, PHP, and hosted in cloud architecture.
The role requires primarily excellent manual test skills that can be put to good use in a friendly, motivated and high performing team based in central Norwich.
The role will involve working within the engineering team to ensure product releases are of an appropriate quality level through manual (structured, exploratory and regression/smoke testing)
What are we looking for on your CV….?
• A proven track record in expert manual testing in software environments
• Experience of
ohigh-volume transaction systems and regulated markets
orelevant tools such as Selenium, Postman, Specflow, Test Project etc.
oCloud hosted solutions (AWS, Azure)
• Excellent deductive and inductive reasoning and problem-solving; the ability to think logically and step through problems rigorously will be key in the success of this role.
• Business and commercial acumen to provide context to the solutions under test
• Quick learning and ability to understand complex wide-ranging concepts
• The ability to work with multiple stakeholders throughout the business to deliver a broader strategy
Would be nice to have any of the below…
●ISEB/ISTQB qualification or equivalent
What this business will offer you is a competitive salary, great benefits and group reward and recognition!
If you are you interested in pursuing a career where you will have the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference to the team then please apply immediately to the link!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships