Job descriptionEngineering Supervisor | Great Yarmouth | £45-48k |4 on 4 off Day Shifts Only
I am currently working with a leading family run UK food company, who possesses the vision to make it easier for everyone to lead a more balanced and healthier lifestyle.
In this position you will be an engineering specialist who possesses a technical excellence to assist in the supervising and resolution of engineering issues. Whilst in this role you will be the lead engineer on site assessing scenarios and leading from the front using your initiative to ensure optimum development and implementation to ensure machinery are consistently allowing the company to operate effectively and efficiently. In this position you will be operating via a lean manufacturing mindset with a constant eye on continuous improvement.
You will be operating on a 4 on 4 off rotating shift pattern alternating between weeks in regards to day 12 hour shifts stretching from 6am-6pm.
- Maintaining Plant, Equipment and Buildings via PPM and breakdown maintenance
- Root cause analysis, problem solving and project work
- Management of engineering employees on shift
- Tracking KPI's and maintaining CMMS systems
- Leading health and safety objectives
- A team player but able to thrive in an independent environment
- Capability to juggle responsibilities in a high pressure environment, whilst maintaining a cool, calm and calculated approach
- Desirable experience in leading a team
- Career focussed for constant improvement and development
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral and wellness programme
When working with our company, enthusiasm and perseverance are the kinds of approach we like to instil in the work we do here. We look for organised and motivated individuals who are driven by the want to get stuck in'. To possess a diligent attitude to work as part of a team towards a common goal and strive towards forward thinking to improve current systems and procure new initiatives.
If this is something you think you would be well suited to get in touch and hit that apply button below!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships