Job descriptionProduct Design Engineer | Kings Lynn | Competitive DOE | M-F 8.30am-5pm
My company is a nation leading commercial manufacturer focussed on industry leading and energy efficient products. They manufacture bespoke items as well as heavily commercialised items and are now finding themselves in a position where they need an additional Product Design Engineer to cater for their ever-increasing new product requirements.
- 2D & 3D CAD experience
- Versed in working with customers directly to hone specifications
- Working on smaller projects spanning 3-6 months, to large projects worth over £10 mill over 1-3 years
- Solidworks or other 3D skills (additional training for Solidworks can be supplied)
- NPI & NPD (New & Existing Product Development)
- End to End customer support
- Identification, assessment and implementation of new technology or methodologies
- Motivated to work in a modern manufacturing environment
- Experience of product design for a low to medium manufacturing company
- Design of Metal Fabrications, Plastic Moulding or Product Assembly
- Prior electrical design would be advantageous
- Company Pension Scheme
- 33 Days of Annual Holiday
- Weekday Working Only
When working with our company, enthusiasm and perseverance are the kinds of approach we like to instil in the work we do here. We look for organised and motivated individuals who are driven by the want to get stuck in'. To possess a diligent attitude to work as part of a team towards a common goal and strive towards forward thinking to improve current systems and procure new initiatives.
If this is something you think you would be well suited to get in touch and hit that apply button below!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships