Job descriptionQuality Engineer | North Walsham | £30k | 40 Hours | M-F Days
Have you ever worked in a factory environment? Do you have testing and quality experience you would like to put to work? Then you are the sort of people I'm looking to speak to!
I am currently working with a company based in Norfolk who are looking to increase their quality team with the aim to strengthen their existing plethora of experts. Within this role you will be challenged daily working within a Quality FMCG environment where your growth and development is only limited by your own drive.
- Inspection of production processes during manufacturing
- Training of staff with quality and hygiene modules
- Operator Quality training OP1 & OP2
- Production audits to quality standards
- Supporting external audits (ISO9001 BRCGS)
- Upkeep quality retention sample systems
- Quality personnel representation when necessary
- Experience in a previous Quality role is essential as you will be expected to hit the ground running with minimal initial micro-management
- IT literate
- Good organisation skills with great attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Capable and willing to promote a quality and CI culture
- Cycle to work scheme
- Casual Dress
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Company events
When working with our company, enthusiasm and perseverance are the kinds of approach we like to instil in the work we do here. We look for organised and motivated individuals who are driven by the want to get stuck in'. To possess a diligent attitude to work as part of a team towards a common goal and strive towards forward thinking to improve current systems and procure new initiatives.
If this is something you think you would be well suited to get in touch and hit that apply button below!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships