Job descriptionCNC Millers and CNC Turners
Mon - Fri (Days)
Here at Cooper Lomaz I have the great pleasure of working alongside an exciting and innovative engineering company. Specialising in the bespoke design and assembly of FMCG and food machinery, they offer roles that can guarantee variety every day. Currently searching for CNC Millers and CNC Turners to join their current manufacturing team, they offer a competitive salary, alongside an outstanding benefits package.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
• You will operate manual and CNC machines
• You will self-inspect parts produced
• Work to defined schedules
• Work to planned times
• Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area and adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedures
If the above hasn't got you excited for the potential of this new role, the benefits package listed below may be a deciding factor.
• Life assurance of 3 x Company salary
• Private health care package
• Auto enrolled pension from day 1
• Overtime pay
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and would like to discuss the role further, don't hesitate to hit the APPLY button below and take the first steps towards your new career.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships