Job descriptionCommissioning Engineer
Mon - Fri
Here at Cooper Lomaz I have the great pleasure of working alongside an exciting and innovative engineering company. Specialising in the bespoke design and assembly of FMCG and food machinery, they offer roles that can guarantee variety every day. Currently searching for a Commissioning Engineer to join their current manufacturing team, they offer a competitive salary, alongside an outstanding benefits package.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
• You will commission machinery so that its mechanical, electrical, software and process functions perform to the contract specification
• Programming and fault-finding software for a variety of PLC platforms
• When required, to supervise other engineers on site either employed or contracted by our clients or by the customer
• Communicate with the customer throughout the commissioning stage of a project
• Produce a regular report of site activities detailing progress and highlighting any issues such as technical problems, site delays, customer's comments etc. concluding in a debrief on return from site and a contract completion report
• The above to be carried out anywhere in the world for periods of up to 6 weeks to suit the needs of the business
• Support Technical and Customer Services in the office and on site
• Help research and develop new products in the Innovation Centre
• Assist with manufacture and testing of equipment within our factory
• To help research and develop new products in the Innovation Centre
• It is anticipated when you are not traveling that you will either be working in the factory, the Innovation Centre, Customer Services or in the Drawing Office
• To be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures, in respect of self and others
With this role, long periods of time may be spent over seas, anywhere in the world. As part of the remuneration package, overseas uplifts will be paid alongside expenses for any time spent away from home.
If the above hasn't got you excited for the potential of this new role, the benefits package listed below may be a deciding factor.
• Life assurance of 3 x Company salary
• Private health care package
• Auto enrolled pension from day 1
• Overtime pay
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and would like to discuss the role further, don't hesitate to hit the APPLY button below and take the first steps towards your new career.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships