Job descriptionProject Manager / Consultant
Cooper Lomaz are recruiting for UK fully remote role joining a growing global business working cloud-based Healthcare solutions. The purpose of this role is to manage and deliver consulting projects through the full lifecycle in line with client specifications and this is a multi-functional role encompassing project management, consulting, relationship management and business development activities.
This new position has a direct impact on Customer Experience by supporting customers to improve their supply chain, inventory management and finance systems. Day to day responsibilities will be facilitating the definition of project/programme scope, goals and deliverables and produce relevant
project initiation documents in agreement with internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for creating and managing the Project Plan and tracking deliverables, time recording and status updates within the project management and time recording tools. Applicants will have experience of managing and delivering the project within defined timelines and set parameters e.g. budgets.
On a day to day basis you will create and manage the governance structure around a project or programme and maintain appropriate project documentation including client sign off of deliverables as required. The appointed candidate will be required to conduct regular customer meetings and updates to review project status and to ensure their expectations are managed at all times and create and provide reports to appropriate stakeholders in line with project governance structure.
- Bachelor degree in business or related discipline or equivalent business experience
- Project management and/or consulting experience
- Experience of procurement and inventory management systems
- Experience of managing multiple projects and programmes
- Process mapping knowledge including tools such as Visio
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PMP/PRINCE2)
- Project management skills including requirements gathering, scope definition and use of project/programme management tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly understand client requirements and develop trust, confidence and credibility
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Project Management qualification (PMP/PRINCE2)
- Experience with or in NHS / Healthcare or procurement/supply chain
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships