Job descriptionMechanical Design Engineer
Up to £32'000 based upon experience
Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 16:00pm Friday 7:30 am to 12:30pm
Our client is a British food processing engineering company with their headquarters located in Peterborough. Due to their continuous development, they are looking for a Mechanical Design engineer to work on the full process for their food processing equipment being designed and produced in Peterborough.
The successful applicant will play a key role in projects covering the design and development of bespoke food processing equipment and machinery.
The client offers a competitive salary based on experience, 183 hours of holiday per year, private healthcare system and a competitive pension contribution.
Essential skills/ Experience:
• 1-2 Years' experience in a similar role
• Qualified to an HNC/HND/ Degree level
• Competent in the use of 3D AND ERP Business systems
• Able to manage priorities and keep to tight schedules
• Competent and experienced with Siemans NX application and TeamCenter
• Able to support engineering development, sales, and customer services.
If you like the thought of working for an ever-growing market leader in the food processing industry and think you have the right experience/credentials, then apply now!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships