Job descriptionIngredient Mixing Operative
Competitive rates of pay dependant on previous experience.
Enhanced pension, enhanced holiday - family run business.
Monday to Friday, 36 hours per week
Cooper Lomaz Is working with one of our international Clients helping them to find an ingredient mixing operative for their site based in Ware.
This is a great opportunity to join a family run business, which would offer competitive pay, a variety of benefits and a great working environment.
In the role of Ingredient Mixing Operative your main task will be mixing a variety of ingredients following a recipe in a non-food environment.
Other duties will include:
• Using Forklift (previous experience desirable, however training will be provided) to load and unload products
• Following the recipe, mix a number of ingredients
• Moving stock, replenishing stock etc.
If you have previous experience in a compounding, mixing or dispense environment, we would like to hear from you.
• FLT experience would be an advantage
• DBS check will be required for this role
• Attention to detail and ability to follow a recipe
This is a great opportunity to join a company on a permanent full time basis, where you will be a part of a small team and be treated and looked after well by the company.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships