Job descriptionElectrical & Control Engineer
Bury St Edmunds
£60,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience)
My client is a prominent manufacturer across East Anglia that has been established for over 100 years and has experienced year on year growth throughout its history. They are now looking for an experienced Engineering Team Leader to join their team!
They are going through an exciting period of change as they shape the way for a 'fit for future' programme. An exciting opportunity has opened up for a highly motivated and experienced Electrical & Control professional to join the Engineering team.
You would be the subject matter expert for electrical and control assets from Generation, High Voltage Distribution and Motor Control Centres, through to Instrumentation and state of the art Distributed Control Systems.
• HND or degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Working knowledge of the British Standards for Engineering Plant, Equipment and Practices
• Authorised to Electrical Senior Authorised Level to operate and issue electrical safety certificates for 33kV & 11kV systems or have the technical competence and qualification to be authorised as an SAP
• A detailed understanding of industrial electrical and control plant
• NEBOSH Safety Certificate is desirable but not essential
If you would like to discuss the role further, please click apply.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships