Job descriptionSales Engineer
£26k-£30k Dependant on experience
This company are one of the UK's leading specialists for Low flow Solutions. This company develops, manufactures, and markets high quality Gas, Liquid, Vapour flow systems and much more. Due to the continuous growth in the company, they are looking for a Sales Engineer to join their Sales team.
Offering a competitive salary and the chance to go hybrid three days a week in the role after the completion of training, this role is the perfect fit for someone with a strong knowledge of technical products and the drive to learn sales and account management skills.
A brief outline of the job:
• Work on current business accounts
• Generate new business through client and customer communication
• Increase trading accounts
• Plan and organise weekly schedule to determine tasks of importance
• Work towards weekly and monthly KPI'S and targets
• Work alongside Sales management.
The company are looking for someone who is:
• Knowledge of Technical Products
• Ability to communicate with customers and clients
• Sales and/or Accounts knowledge/Experience (Desirable)
• Good organisation skills
A great level of training will be provided with this role so applications from different backgrounds/experience will be considered.
If you feel that you have the correct skills and experience for this role and would like to work for a leading and ever growing supplier/manufacturer of flow systems in the UK then please apply now!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships