Job descriptionManual Testing Lead
Up to £50,000
Asset Management Company
Cooper Lomaz are looking to recruit for an experienced Manual Testing Lead on behalf of a large Asset Management Company in the Ipswich area.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Test Lead to enhance their career with a leading company who can offer high rewards and key progression opportunities.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the QA & Test team in all test activities across the company's portfolio. You will ensure that the software is verified to deliver high standards in a cost effective manner.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure all test activities are carried out in line with documented processes and best practice
- Ensure all test activities are accurately impact assessed, costed and that all project time is recorded in a timely manner
- Manage and allocate resources to deliver agreed project priorities
- Support audits with existing and potential clients and external agencies to demonstrate system and procedural standards that meet or exceed regulatory compliance and industry best practice
- Undertake a pro-active approach to issue identification, resolution and escalation
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the servicing teams and change function; represent QA & Test at operational and project meetings
Key experience with SQL and Agile practices are essential for this role and any experience with Jira and Zephyr will benefit your application.
In exchange for your commitment and hard work you can expect a generous salary and the opportunity to work remotely as well as options to progress with the company in the future.
If this role sounds like its for you then please contact Cooper Lomaz today.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships