Job descriptionMarketing Assistant
£20,000 - £24,000
Bury St Edmunds
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to work for a company that truly values their staff, with plenty of internal training available and a phenomenal atmosphere within the team itself which has been cultivated by regular team activities. Due to this incredible team cohesion, they have a very low turnover in staff and have had several employees return after leaving to work elsewhere.
If someone is looking to learn and grow as a Marketing Professional, in a friendly environment where hard work and commitment are recognised and rewarded. Previous Marketing experience would be advantageous, albeit not mandatory as this is a developmental role. executing day-to-day marketing activities, with typical activities such as marketing campaigns across digital, mailshots, product documentation, promotional material and website updates.
• Preparing company literature, arranging events,
• Create brand led graphics and optimised imagery to support brand content
• Drafting and creation of marketing material, social posts, product guides
• Support with website updates, edits and new additions across all company websites
• Creating social media content
Key skills include:
• Excellent communication skill
• Ability to converse with clients at all levels.
• Knowledge of all aspects of MS Office
• Good planning, organisation skills
• Google analytics (desirable)
• Design experience (desirable)
• Events experience (desirable)
If this sounds ideal for you then please APPLY NOW!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships