Job descriptionManufacturing Performance Manager
Bury St Edmunds
£65,000 - £70,000 (DOE)
Monday to Friday - Days (degree of flexibility required)
Would you like to be a part of somewhere that drives cultural change? Somewhere you can drive KPI performance across a site of over 180 people? If you're passionate about mentoring and driving performance, this may be that new opportunity you've been searching for!
A role that offers autonomy and a chance to put your stamp on it:
• Project lead improvement projects
• Responsible for technical performance
• Mentoring and drive performance
The successful candidate will know what good' looks like from a customer-facing role:
• Resilient in what can be a challenging environment
• A visionary, someone who can grow the role in the future
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
If you'd like to discuss this role further, please click to apply.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships