Job descriptionTechnical Support Technician
Monday to Friday
Our global client provides the best-in-class products and solutions to the fast-moving retail industry. Hugely successful, they have been serving their customers for over 250 years!
This is an exciting opportunity to come on board and be a champion of product solutions. This will also include managing, mentoring, and supporting other Technicians.
• Be responsible for managing the introduction of products from inception, through field trial, production release, to first installation
• Liaise with our supply partners, clients, and Sales team, providing first line technical sales and demonstration support for products
• Manage product pilots, product change requests, and support major rollouts
Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Sales Support Engineer, as well as someone who has the followings;
• Excellent technical, training and communication skills
• A positive can-do' attitude
• Confident working to tight deadlines
• Knowledge of the ISO9001 standard would be advantageous
• A B2B background would be advantageous
If you would like to discuss the role further, please click to apply.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships