Job descriptionJob Title - Commercial Manager
Location - Norwich (Hybrid working available)
Salary - DOE
Shift Pattern - Monday - Friday
I have an exciting opportunity to join one of my clients as a commercial manager. This is a great opportunity to join a large growing manufacturing company.
The main responsibilities for this role are -
• Active participation in management groups focused on the ROW business
• Provision of commercial guidance and support n the ROW market management groups
• Manage daily company contract and pricing operations
• Manage and continually seek to improve the process of evaluation.
The ideal candidate for this role -
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working within a manufacturing environment
• Experience in continuous improvement techniques
• Knowledge of salesforce software
• Experience in preparing financial reports
If this role sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships