Job descriptionSales And Servicing Co-Ordinator (German Speaking)
£22,000 - £24,000
Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
Here at Cooper Lomaz, I have the great pleasure of working alongside a market leading company in the supply of raw materials for the research, development, and science industries. A company that truly takes the needs of their staff into consideration and offers a truly family feel to their work environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a German Speaking Sales and Services Co-Ordinator within the company for a period of maternity cover. Looking for an individual who can deal with and respond to customer queries received by phone, email, and through the company website. they are looking for a German speaker with excellent telephone and listening skills, alongside excellent written and oral communications skills.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
• Fluent German speaker with written and oral skills
• Language skills appropriate to the supported markets - Written and oral fluent German language skills are required
• IT Skills - Microsoft office outlook, word, excel and sales force
• Customer and commercial experience
• Accuracy and attention to detail
If the above hasn't got you excited for the potential of this new role, the benefits package listed below may be a deciding factor.
• 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) increasing annually up to 33 days
• Comprehensive healthcare package with potential for partner buy in
• Auto enrolled pension from day 1
• Sick pay scheme
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and would like to discuss the role further, don't hesitate to hit the APPLY button below and take the first steps towards your new career.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships