Job descriptionMaintenance Engineer
Rotating 6am-6pm & 6pm-6am
We are currently recruiting for maintenance engineer to join one of our Clients based in North Norfolk.
Our Client is open minded FMCG(non-Food) company which would consider experienced mechanical, electrical biased engineers, but also is open to a more junior engineers that they could train and develop.
Working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern over a 2 week period, the ideal person would be someone who is learned in the ancillary machine maintenance profession, who can assist in the upkeep and improvement of the department working within an excellent team towards the same goals.
- Planned and preventative maintenance for work machinery, including but not limited to service and safety systems
- Identify the most cost effective ways to problem solve and rectify any issues
- Ideally a mechanical or electrical background
- Completed apprenticeship and has engineering practice
- Incredible team working skills
- Own car due to location
- Good understanding of automation & technical Poke Yoke technique
- Casual work wear
- Invites to company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Referral program
If this is a position which you feel matches up with your current skill set and you are looking for a new challenge in your professional career, apply now or call Cooper Lomaz for a confidential chat.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships